During these unsettling times, we remain committed to the health and safety of our employees, customers, and community.
We're here to help you work through the challenges brought on by this pandemic so you can continue doing business and serving in your community. Our warehouse is fulfilling stock orders within normal time frames; however, some of our apparel and personalized items may not be available within the listed production times due to disruptions in our supply chains related to COVID-19. As this situation evolves, we will keep you informed of any product delays and offer potential alternatives.
Since both travel and in-person meetings are at a temporary standstill, this is a great time to focus on mailings, virtual fliers, community donations, and digital campaigns to reach your current and prospective clients.
Here are some ideas to consider:
• Send customized postcards with business information and health tips.
• Mail your information to the community along with temporary tattoos, stickers, or magnets.
• Give away personalized spray-and-wipe tech cleaners to sanitize frequently-used devices like phones and tablets.
• As families practice social distancing, support them at home with games, stress relievers, books, and sidewalk chalk.
• Run a contest, drawing, or giveaway on social media and award prizes.
• Donate bags to your local schools and food banks as they provide meals to those in need.
• Promote healthy habits like hand washing and social distancing by sponsoring informational T-shirts or signs.
We recognize these are difficult times, and we hope you stay safe and well. Whatever you need, just ask! And know that you can continue to count on us to be your reliable, top-notch marketing partner.